- Is French or German GCSE easier?
- Which foreign language is in demand?
- What foreign language is easiest?
- Which is easier French or German or Spanish?
- Is French a dying language?
- Which foreign language is highly paid?
- Which language is the easiest to learn?
- Which language is oldest in world?
- Is German a dying language?
- Which foreign language should I learn first?
- What is the hardest language to learn?
- Is French easier than German?
- Is French more useful than German?
- What is the most wanted language?
- What is the most beautiful language in the world?
Is French or German GCSE easier?
No changes are planned for GCSE Spanish, which was also part of the review.
A statistical analysis it carried out showed in 2016 French and German were among the five hardest of the 30 main GCSE subjects.
German was found to be two-fifths of a grade harder than the average across all subjects..
Which foreign language is in demand?
Here’s a lowdown on some of the popular foreign languages in demand across the globe and how learning them could help us.Mandarin/ Chinese language. … Spanish. … Portuguese. … German. … French. … Russian. … Japanese. … Italian.More items…
What foreign language is easiest?
1. Norwegian. This may come as a surprise, but we have ranked Norwegian as the easiest language for English speakers to pick up. Norwegian is a member of the Germanic family of languages — just like English!
Which is easier French or German or Spanish?
In short, Spanish is more straightforward than German and French. Between German and French, I feel French is slightly more complicated though it is based on my personal experience. Don’t be surprised if you hear the opposite. Difficulty level – Spanish – 6/10, German – 7/10, French – 7.5/10.
Is French a dying language?
It’s not that French is dead or even dying on the global stage. French is still one of the official languages of the UN, Nato, the International Olympic Committee and Eurovision. But the days of its global pomp, when it was the language of international diplomacy and spoken by much of the global elite, are long gone.
Which foreign language is highly paid?
French, Spanish and German all feature in the top five highest paying languages, and the top five highest in demand languages, offering average yearly salaries of 9,83,769, 9,80,379 and 9,51,375 respectively in December.
Which language is the easiest to learn?
Here are the five easiest languages to learn, according to our experts:Spanish.Italian.French.German.Portuguese.
Which language is oldest in world?
Tamil languageThe Tamil language is recognized as the oldest language in the world and it is the oldest language of the Dravidian family. This language had a presence even around 5,000 years ago.
Is German a dying language?
So, the German language is not dying. Much too many people speak German as a native language, and the fact that it’s an Indoeuropean language makes it less likely to die out. … Right, so the language isn’t dying, but it has definitely changed. According to Thomas Steinfeld, German is an invention of the late 1800s.
Which foreign language should I learn first?
1. Mandarin Chinese. With over one billion Mandarin Chinese speakers in the world, of course it tops the list of most important languages to learn in 2020. Most speakers are located within China, however, so is it still one of the most important languages to learn?
What is the hardest language to learn?
The 6 Hardest Languages For English Speakers To LearnMandarin Chinese. Interestingly, the hardest language to learn is also the most widely spoken native language in the world. … Arabic. Another of the hardest languages for English speakers to pick up is also in the top five most spoken world languages: Arabic. … Polish. … Russian. … Turkish. … Danish.
Is French easier than German?
Overall: German is easier in the beginning, but French quickly becomes easier when you realise how many “difficult” French words you already know thanks to the Norman invasion. Pronunciation is the only area where German is easier (and it is significantly easier).
Is French more useful than German?
If you want a language that’s great for travel, French is an excellent choice. There are native French speakers all over the globe, from Belgium to Canada to French Guiana. … German is used and spoken as a first or second language in many Eastern European countries, and is an important language in scientific writings.
What is the most wanted language?
English1. English. English is the most wanted language in document translation because of its great popularity and global dissemination. It is considered to be a common language in several parts of the world, and an official language in the European Union and the United Nations.
What is the most beautiful language in the world?
And the most beautiful languages in the world are…FRENCH – MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE.GERMAN – MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNG LANGUAGE.ARABIC – MOST BEAUTIFUL WRITTEN LANGUAGE.ITALIAN – MOST BEAUTIFUL BODY LANGUAGE.